Things that characters tell each other in the novel.
- One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.
- There is only one way to learn. It is through action. Everything you needed to know you have learned through your journey.
- You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it’s better to listent to what it has to say. That way, you’ll never have to fear an unanticipated blow.
- People are afraid to pursue their most important dreams, because they feel that they don’t deserve them, or that they’ll be unable to achieve them.
- When I have been truly searching for my treasure, every day has been luminous, because I’ve known that every hour was a part of the dream that I would find it.
- Most people see the world as a threatening place, and, because they do, the world turns out, indeed, to be a threatening place.
- Every search begins with beginner’s luck. And every search ends with the victor’s being severely tested.
- When you possess great treasures within you, and try to tell others of them, seldom are you believed.